10/21/10

Bento #36: NEAR-DEATH BENTO


Ugly rice with black seasame, grilled chicken, cherry tomatoes from the garden
at home, baby cheese, and milk cookies.

i sort of just didn't make lunch today but here is what is actually the
first bento i made for this blog

onnnn the day i crashed my bike

My hand isn't this fat I swear it's just swollen as hell aha the next day I
thought it was broken it got so big orz

so that was august 18 and well there's a reason this blog didn't start until ten days later i couldn't hold a knife let alone do dishes or cook haha

got some pretty nice road rash on one shoulder too and one leg was basically completely bruise for a week or so

so now i have some pretty hand scars and an idiot story

THE MORE YOU KNOW

2 comments:

  1. jc that looks/sounds painful
    the food looks great though D:

    I'm glad your hand's better now x:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i-it was yummy and i did get to eat it on my bike ride before i hurtled down a hill into a fence haha

    thank you though hee c:>

    ReplyDelete