9/1/10

Bento #5: Tamagoyaki and Udon Noodles

Tamagoyaki with apple-cup ketchup, stir-fried fat udon, broccoli, grape
tomatoes, an ugly lemon bar, and watermelon.

Look it's something that actually looks sort of Asian on top yaay

I swear, the easiest way to make anything awesome is to stir-fry it in garlic and soy sauce. Probably even that lemon bar, but I'll try it as is first. Just to, you know, make sure. As a contrHOLD ON WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THERE WAS BROCCOLI STUCK TO MY BENTO BOX THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING WHUUHHHGHH

2 comments:

  1. um, excuse me but you've got some broccoli stuck... oh, there. You got it! Keepposting. Your pix are great! Whats the rolled up thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. T-thank you! I like having a blog, haha; it kind of holds me accountable and makes me make sure I make cute things make make

    And the rolled-up thing is called tamagoyaki; it's a type of omelet you make by cooking thin layers of egg and rolling them to one side in the pan as they cook. KATAMARI EGGS WOO

    ReplyDelete